About this Course
Stay up-to-date on the latest tax developments! This comprehensive CPE course covers all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year with an emphasis on implementation and compliance. Determine how to effectively and confidently complete tax-planning and compliance engagements. Apply current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters), business entities (including those regarding S Corporations and their shareholders, C Corporations, partnerships), estates and trusts, retirement plans, and more.
Legislative developments, regulations issued, and recent IRS rulings and guidance for the following:
- IRS rulings, procedures and notices for the last year
- Court cases settled in the last year that provide tax return guidance
- IRS administrative issues, compliance, and new forms
- Individual Income, Deductions, and Business Activities
- Pass-Through Entities and Passive Activities
- Depreciation and Amortization
- Retirement Plans and Fringe Benefits
- Corporate Income, Deduction, Gains, and Losses
- Accounting Methods and Periods
- Estates, Gifts, and Trusts
Who will it benefit?
Public accounting senior associates, managers, and partners; tax professionals in company finance or tax departments