About this Course
Enhance your understanding of basic tax information and not-for-profit organization issues you need to prepare the current Form 990. This CPE course covers the numerous tax reporting demands the 990 imposes, including how to respond to its inquiries. You will gain the knowledge necessary to complete Form 990s properly and advise exempt clients on the Form's complexities and demands.
- Program Service Accomplishments and Reporting Changes
- Reporting on Managers and Their Compensation
- Reporting on Governance
- Further Disclosures Specific to an Entity’s Circumstances (Core Form 990 Part IV Delineating Additional Schedules Required)
- Financial Information Reporting
- Sequencing and Completing the Return
- Board of Directors Discussion of Form 990
- Related Organizations
- Transactions With Interested Persons
- Form 990’s Common Schedules
- Other IRS Filings and Tax Compliance
Who will it benefit?
CPAs, attorneys, and non-profit managers