About this Course
This comprehensive CPE course, developed by Sid Kess, is designed to guide practitioners through the numerous concepts and rules applicable to income tax accounting, tax return positions, and disclosures for C corporations and S corporations.
- Formation of corporation and Section 1244 stock
- Income: dividends, interest, rentals, capital gains
- Salaries, employee benefits and retirement plans
- Economic performance and other deductions
- Net operating losses
- Personal Service Corporations
- Tax rates, AMT, and tax credits
- Case studies for tax return preparation
Who will it benefit?
Tax professionals in public accounting: seniors, supervisors, and managers